He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. I_vote_lcapBoot Camp: School and summer activities. I_voting_barBoot Camp: School and summer activities. I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. I_vote_lcapBoot Camp: School and summer activities. I_voting_barBoot Camp: School and summer activities. I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

Boot Camp: School and summer activities.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. Left_bar_bleue0/100Boot Camp: School and summer activities. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Boot Camp: School and summer activities. Empty
PostSubject: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:27 pm

A Boot Camp is a place were you learn and grow. This is the place to disscuss anything school related and since summer is about upon us its also the place to disscuss favorite summer activities.
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. Left_bar_bleue100/100Boot Camp: School and summer activities. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: What I am doing this summer.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Goodbye Math, hello push mower.
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. Left_bar_bleue0/100Boot Camp: School and summer activities. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 pm

I know I'm getting a job till I start college in August Smile
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. Left_bar_bleue100/100Boot Camp: School and summer activities. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:36 am

Waht??? your getting a job???....wow....
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:28 am

Yes. there's a small engine repair place down the street I'd like to work for...
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 am

Hm...cool!
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:47 am

I have no idea whatsoever as to what I'll be doing this summer. Life?
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:48 am

I'll be doing schoolwork, working in the garden, going to camp, more schoolwork, more garden work, and hopefully running every morning(excluding Shabbat).
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 am

I'll be doing....IDK.
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 am

I'll be doing math (geometry), housework (nine people to clean up after, so don't think it is a simple job.), mowing our lawn, mowing other peoples lawns (Most have a slant that can be really treacherous), and yard work (excluding the mowing part).
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:32 am

Chayah wrote:
I'll be doing schoolwork, working in the garden, going to camp, more schoolwork, more garden work, and hopefully running every morning(excluding Shabbat).

How far do you run? i do 5 miles cross country Smile
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:29 am

I rode over nine miles while camping one day. Walked another four the next day too. Man was I sore! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 am

I'll believe that. the sore part.
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Just be glad you didn't have to feel it okay? Wink
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Soreness is next to manliness Wink....
(jk)

I also will be scrambling like an egg to get all the stuff i'll need for the fall.
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 am

CookieMonster wrote:
Chayah wrote:

How far do you run? i do 5 miles cross country Smile

I run a mile, eventually. I start off with 1/4 though, and gradually work my way up. I've pushed myself too far once, and almost fainted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 am

Yeah lets not do that in the summer heat Avrash

I now also will be campaigning for Admin on CC
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:27 am

Haha, yeah, I realized that, Clay. It wouldn't do well. Oh, and when I'm running, I'm also in a way doing it cross-country. See, we have a mile long dirt, very rocky and hilly driveway. That is what I run. I clocked it this morning, my 1/4 mile jog, and it was 2.25. So times that by four, it'd be about 10 to a mile. Hills really stink when you're running, don't they? Unless, of course, they're downhill. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:30 am

And even then Avrash, you could have trouble.
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:33 am

Yeah, hydration was something that was quite needed, at the time, but I still had the mile to walk back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:39 am

Well, I was thinking more about ice and water in the road...
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:46 am

Ooh, yes, ice. I have fallen a few times on my queester, and it has hurt. What stinks is when it's too cold to run...
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 am

I just got done doing my insanity bike/run Smile

I ride my bike for 5 miles

Run for 5 miles

Walk for 1/4 mile

Then I ride again for 5 miles

I am a sweaty lil kid now
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:06 am

Wow Clay. Now that takes endurance. Like, major endurance.
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 pm

My goodness that's a lot! I could never do that much Sad ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. Empty

Back to top Go down

Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next