He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! I_vote_lcapYou Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! I_voting_barYou Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! I_vote_lcapYou Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! I_voting_barYou Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!

Go down 
+2
Marvin
Avrash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! Empty
PostSubject: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:44 am

You call that boot camp? Son, that ain't boot camp! You had better get a move on!!! Now, who here has any previous 'military experience?'
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:38 am

Um...no, I haven't. So....
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:45 am

So may I ask what the point of posting was?
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :
You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:47 am

Posting....I'm here and posting!!
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:02 am

If you are beliver in Christ then you make one of the most deadly forces satan will ever see..

1,000 demons flee at the simple prayers of one believer and when 2 come together and pray 10,000 flee...imagine what would happen if a mere 100 people were unifed in prayer...

MOOOO ha ha ha ha ha...

Our generation is taking the world back with the gospel...I know I might sound radical so let me just say that I am...

I will love radically, let Jesus do radical wonderful things through me, and smash down the accuser of our brethren by the power of the Living Word which is Jesus Christ who lives within me and His words are sharper then any two edged sword...

Satan you took your best shot but now were taking the hearts and minds of the worlds peoples back to Jesus Christ and God the Father, we will accomplish this through the power of the Holy Spirit which is given freely to all who believe....

So you can try your sneaky little back door tactics but in the end Christ will come Victorius and you will FAIL!!!
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:24 am

Wow, Clay...Now that's passionate! You'll make a good preacher, even though most of the stuff you'll be preaching I probably wont agree with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Why not???
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:37 am

Because I disagree with a lot of Christian teachings, like about Heaven and the Dietary Laws, and the seventh day Sabbath.
Back to top Go down
Andeslover

Andeslover

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:35 am

You disagree.. are you a Christian? What don't you agree with about Heaven?
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:52 am

I'm not a Christian, I am Messianic. And I don't believe you go to 'a better place; when you die, unless you call a pair of pine pajamas stuck 6 feet in the dirt a better place.
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:30 am

Too bad for you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Andeslover

Andeslover

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:16 am

Avrash wrote:
I'm not a Christian, I am Messianic. And I don't believe you go to 'a better place; when you die, unless you call a pair of pine pajamas stuck 6 feet in the dirt a better place.

Pine Pajamas... ha. Funny.

So, then, if we don't go anywhere or do anything when we die, what's the purpose in living?

Just want to say, I'm saying this in a completely just curious voice (because you can't always tell when reading peoples responses what kind of tone they're using. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:13 pm

I must agree with Avrash on the Sabbath being the 6th day...The early church recognized and separated the Sabbath from the resurrection day...Over time though we have combined the 2 days and its become a common misconception that the Sabbath is the seventh day of the week...

As far as the dietary laws go...If you live in a country like the US its impossible to keep those since we have different regulations on the meat we eat...But some of them i'm going to try and follow a little more closely since it actually helps your internal organs slightly
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:23 am

No, there is a purpose in life. See, I believe then when the Messiah comes again, if we were really doing it right, then we will be resurected.
Back to top Go down
Charlton Heston

Charlton Heston

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 am

So, are you saying you believe all people go somewhere when they die like Hades (Sheol), and they stay there until the Reappearing? Or do they just cease until the Reappearing?
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:21 am

No, I just believe they, simply put, don't exist after they die until the Second Coming of Messiah.
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 am

What're we talking about? Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlton Heston

Charlton Heston

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 am

Uh, I think we just finished. But we're talking about what happens after we die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!   You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Have Boot Camp Without The Military!!!!
Page 1 of 1