He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_lcapVoting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_voting_barVoting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_lcapVoting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_voting_barVoting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open

Go down 
5 posters

Should the current colors and set up of HiR be the one used?
1. Yes. I love It...
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_lcap50%Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
2. I don't care...
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_lcap0%Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. Its fine for now but eventually we should change it..
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_lcap50%Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
4. I'm sorry this set up is the weakest link it should say goodbye...
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_lcap0%Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5. NO! I really don't like this
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open Left_bar_bleue0/100Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open Empty
PostSubject: Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open   Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 am

Hey you guys now is the time to vote...Vote for ur views and sightseeing things that go on inside your brains about the colors and set up of the site...
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open Left_bar_bleue100/100Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open   Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:02 am

3. Its fine for now but eventually we should change it..

But then again I'm not happy with just one thing for long...
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open Left_bar_bleue0/100Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open   Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:43 am

Ok so since we got a 50/50 vote then I'm going to enact a new program for the site. At the end of every month we'll change the skin and vote on two or 3 of them that way the site is being constantly renovated and fresh.
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :
Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open Left_bar_bleue100/100Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open   Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:51 am

That sounds like an awesome plan!
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open   Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:54 am

I thank you..Razz
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open   Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 am

Agreed, I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlton Heston

Charlton Heston

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open   Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:27 am

Yup. Nice plan. And nice skin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open   Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am

It would look better with blue but that's just me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open   Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
He Is Risen :: Welcome to He is Risen-
Jump to: