He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
Prayers for the Pray-ers I_vote_lcapPrayers for the Pray-ers I_voting_barPrayers for the Pray-ers I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
Prayers for the Pray-ers I_vote_lcapPrayers for the Pray-ers I_voting_barPrayers for the Pray-ers I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

Prayers for the Pray-ers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Prayers for the Pray-ers Left_bar_bleue0/100Prayers for the Pray-ers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Prayers for the Pray-ers Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for the Pray-ers   Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 am

This is the place to put any and all of your prayer requests...

No request is to big to small or to unusual for God to handle.
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Prayers for the Pray-ers Left_bar_bleue0/100Prayers for the Pray-ers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for the Pray-ers   Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:14 am

Hey you guys pray for rodney on the CC, and if you have a membership their you need to look at his platform...

Someone has been making some pretty harsh accusations at him...
Back to top Go down
Andeslover

Andeslover

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for the Pray-ers   Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 pm

They weren't false, and Rodney actually earned some respect, at least from me, by withdrawing. Smile

I'm not, doing well, like, emotionally, mentally or.. most especially spiritually.
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for the Pray-ers   Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 am

I'll definitely be praying for you then and if you ever need someone to talk to just email or PM me and i'll do my best Wink
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for the Pray-ers   Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:48 am

Hey anyone out there in need of prayer?
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :
Prayers for the Pray-ers Left_bar_bleue100/100Prayers for the Pray-ers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for the Pray-ers   Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:58 am

That I don't fail my Algebra 2 test tomorrow, even though I studied. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for the Pray-ers   Prayers for the Pray-ers EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am

Yes...Because if you prepared for it then you should pray for God to bless your efforts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for the Pray-ers   Prayers for the Pray-ers Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for the Pray-ers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
He Is Risen :: He Is Risen :: Chapel-
Jump to: