He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
Welcome to He Is Risen I_vote_lcapWelcome to He Is Risen I_voting_barWelcome to He Is Risen I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
Welcome to He Is Risen I_vote_lcapWelcome to He Is Risen I_voting_barWelcome to He Is Risen I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

Welcome to He Is Risen

Go down 
+3
Avrash
Sherwoodforest
Jack Alan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Welcome to He Is Risen Left_bar_bleue0/100Welcome to He Is Risen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Welcome to He Is Risen Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Thank's for viewing or posting in He is Risen. here is a site just for all you people who love AIO, conversation with others, or just a little bit of wacky fun.

WE have a chapel where users post anything they feel God putting on their hearts and also a prayer request room.

We have a BX where soon stores will be opening and items such as sigs, and avatars can be purchased.

Also if you like foodfights then check out the Chow Hall for some general conversation or get caught up in a war of the foods...

Please enjoy your time here and if you see any malicious, or inappropriate posts please let myself or oe of the Moderaters know.

Last edited by CookieMonster on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :
Welcome to He Is Risen Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to He Is Risen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:31 am

Thanking yourself again are ya? Wink
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :
Welcome to He Is Risen Left_bar_bleue0/100Welcome to He Is Risen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:24 am

Haha! No, I saw modesty there.
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:07 pm

I would like to thank each and evryone of my 13 members who have made this site a success in only 8 days Smile

I hope to see much more posting and I will be creating a suggestion box where any and all suggestions can go..
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:02 am

Clay, you sound like you've been given award... tongue
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :
Welcome to He Is Risen Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to He Is Risen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:28 am

Lol, yeah he does.
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:20 pm

I did I won one of the greatest awards 13 awesome members of which a couple I can truly call
friends.
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:10 am

Very Happy

Words given as to not make it spam - Chill
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:54 am

Smiley responses when appropriate on HiR sha'll not me considered spam. However one word posts unless in a PM or RPG will be..
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:57 am

I know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:00 am

I need make a rule book for this place I think I'll do that sometime this week...

What do u guys like about the other forums and what stuff do you dislike??
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 am

Nothing! Everything is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Yeah for now...after next week we'll have elections for Mods and Security forces members then after that we'll have the admin elections...
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:53 pm

That sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:03 am

Nice! (Not a one word post.)
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:27 am

Haha, Gabe just had to add something so that it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 am

Haha! I shall run and win! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:00 am

MOO ha ha ha...I don't have to run...which is sad Sad in a way for me. But I still am glad that you guys can Camoflauge Smiley
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:03 am

It isn't sad, Cookie-boy. You own us!
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:06 am

No...I want this place to be a direct democracy where most big changes are voted on by all who want to....

It just helps to avoid some conflict...And makes the place as user friendly as possible
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:25 am

Ahhhh, the Roman's have taught us so much...
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:31 am

Ugh? A Democracy? What about a Republic!!!!!! You would be amazed how many people think that this country is a Democracy!!
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:39 am

I din't mean a "democracy" like the US is today...

NOT!!!! The US and ancient Rome where both republics...The only country that used to be able to call its self a direct democracy is France and they not fight so good Camoflauge Smiley jk...

But yeah the fourm will be closer to a direct dmeocracy as I'll create polls for most decisions of courset the mods and admins will meet as well and we will discuss what is best for the site and make key desicions w/out consultingother members
Back to top Go down
Andeslover

Andeslover

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Sounds like some good plans!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:42 am

Yeah, sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to He Is Risen   Welcome to He Is Risen Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to He Is Risen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
He Is Risen :: Welcome to He is Risen-
Jump to: