He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
Politics discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
Politics discussions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
Politics discussions - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Politics discussions - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
Politics discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
Politics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPolitics discussions - Page 2 I_voting_barPolitics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
Politics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPolitics discussions - Page 2 I_voting_barPolitics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

Politics discussions

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

America is.....
Going in a downward direction
Politics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap75%Politics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Going in a upward direction
Politics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Politics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Staying the same
Politics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Politics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Going up and down a lot
Politics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Politics discussions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :
Politics discussions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Politics discussions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Politics discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Politics discussions   Politics discussions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:13 am

To be honest, idk. Bill Clinton? Razz
Maybe McCain.
Back to top Go down
Charlton Heston

Charlton Heston

The Halo
The Halo :
Politics discussions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Politics discussions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Politics discussions   Politics discussions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 am

Nope. Def. not McCain.
Sarah Palin would be good. There are a few others as well.
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Politics discussions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Politics discussions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Politics discussions   Politics discussions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:06 am

The main thing to remember guys is what Jesus tells us....He says there will be wars and rumors of wars and nation will rise against nation, and the mountains will fall and great natural disasters will occur. Our whole world is basically in a constant state of storm and when these things are happening if instead of complaining about our leaders, people see us the whole body of christ praying for them, taking action in a pure and loving form and standing firm against all evil while remembering that we battle not against flesh and blood but against spirtual powers, and the rulers of darkness in this world.

Obama is just a man, he may be a man who follows lies as his religion, but he still is just a man what we need be concerned about is the spirits behind that man, and cover him in a horde of prayers so great and spirit filled that he has no choice but to accept Jesus and lead this country as the Godly person that Jesus Christ desires for all people to be.
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Politics discussions   Politics discussions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:10 am

Jack Alan wrote:
The main thing to remember guys is what Jesus tells us....He says there will be wars and rumors of wars and nation will rise against nation, and the mountains will fall and great natural disasters will occur. Our whole world is basically in a constant state of storm and when these things are happening if instead of complaining about our leaders, people see us the whole body of christ praying for them, taking action in a pure and loving form and standing firm against all evil while remembering that we battle not against flesh and blood but against spirtual powers, and the rulers of darkness in this world.

Obama is just a man, he may be a man who follows lies as his religion, but he still is just a man what we need be concerned about is the spirits behind that man, and cover him in a horde of prayers so great and spirit filled that he has no choice but to accept Jesus and lead this country as the Godly person that Jesus Christ desires for all people to be.

That's very true, but I was just curious either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Politics discussions   Politics discussions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Politics discussions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
He Is Risen :: Chow Hall-
Jump to: