He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
The Final Victory EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
The Final Victory EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
The Final Victory EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
The Final Victory EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
The Final Victory EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
The Final Victory I_vote_lcapThe Final Victory I_voting_barThe Final Victory I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
The Final Victory I_vote_lcapThe Final Victory I_voting_barThe Final Victory I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

The Final Victory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
The Final Victory Left_bar_bleue0/100The Final Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The Final Victory Empty
PostSubject: The Final Victory   The Final Victory EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:51 pm

The Lion overlooked His kingdom from his courtyard high in the mountains of Tsion. From his place in the great courtyards he could see the forests teeming with trees and creatures of all kinds. It was spring in the kingdom and life was overflowing everywhere. The Cherry tree orchards were full of their pretty pink blossoms and would yield their fruit in only a few months. The mountain forests were filled with pine and oak trees of all kinds; and as the last of the winter bark had died off it had been replaced by green boughs and leaves.

Most of the snows had melted and were flowing from the top of the mountains into the mountain streams and down through the meadows and fields where the grasses were growing and the deer and elk had come out to frolic and graze. As the water flowed down and out of the mountains they became faster and stronger giving life to everything that drank from it, the plants and the animals. When the water at last runs into the main river “The River of Life”, It sings as it flows through out the lands.

The Lion looked now towards the forest floors and could just make out the little squirrels and chipmunks who were playing in the trees and gather food for the winter. As he scanned past the forests and the few meadows the trees began to thin out and he could see soon were the grass had been slowly receding at one point in the kingdoms history.

Then he looked upon the sands, the entrance to the desolate wasteland where Lucifer the Deceiving lion with a black man lived and as The Great Lions eyes fell upon this his heart filled with sadness mingled with righteous wrath…

(TBC)
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :
The Final Victory Left_bar_bleue100/100The Final Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Final Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Victory   The Final Victory EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:41 pm

That's just... wow. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
The Final Victory Left_bar_bleue0/100The Final Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The Final Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Victory   The Final Victory EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Thanks Sherwood..In the Next couple weeks it'll continue until I finally complete it and just download the whol allegory for anyon ewho wants it..
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :
The Final Victory Left_bar_bleue100/100The Final Victory Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Final Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Victory   The Final Victory EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:35 am

Wow, that's super sweet! Will you publish it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Victory   The Final Victory Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Victory
Page 1 of 1