He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
Some Kind of Love EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
Some Kind of Love EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
Some Kind of Love EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Some Kind of Love EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
Some Kind of Love EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
Some Kind of Love I_vote_lcapSome Kind of Love I_voting_barSome Kind of Love I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
Some Kind of Love I_vote_lcapSome Kind of Love I_voting_barSome Kind of Love I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

Some Kind of Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Some Kind of Love Left_bar_bleue0/100Some Kind of Love Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Some Kind of Love Empty
PostSubject: Some Kind of Love   Some Kind of Love EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:48 am

What kind of love does the father give to us?

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

That's the kind of love that the father has for us. He has given us his all, his 1 and only son. He has voluntarily handed to us the keys to the gates of heaven and hell once we accept the keys to heaven there's NO turning back...And while we live here we always can accept the keys to hell but then if we forsake it all and follow Jesus he will hand us the keys to heaven...

Which is why he spoke the parable of two servants, one owed much to a king and one owed little, they were both brought before the king and both of them had their debts completely canceled.
And when he had finished speaking he aked the crowd this question "Which one of the servants would have been the most greatful?" And of course they answered and said the one who was forgiven more.

He then told them that kingdom of heaven was this way as well those who where most likely to enter into it were the ones who had been most forgiven.

"Some kind of Some Kind of Love Love that makes us in his image"

Jesus loves you more then you could ever know and he's reaching out to you today to take his free gift, so the question is now what will you do??

"We live we love we forgive and we never give up, because the days we are given are gifts from above, so today we remember to live and to live"
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :
Some Kind of Love Left_bar_bleue100/100Some Kind of Love Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Some Kind of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Love   Some Kind of Love EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:34 am

Yeah, that's so true. Thanks a lot Clay!
Back to top Go down

Some Kind of Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
He Is Risen :: He Is Risen :: Chapel-
Jump to: