He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
Dead in Space - Sign up EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
Dead in Space - Sign up EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
Dead in Space - Sign up I_vote_lcapDead in Space - Sign up I_voting_barDead in Space - Sign up I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
Dead in Space - Sign up I_vote_lcapDead in Space - Sign up I_voting_barDead in Space - Sign up I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

Dead in Space - Sign up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :
Dead in Space - Sign up Left_bar_bleue100/100Dead in Space - Sign up Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dead in Space - Sign up Empty
PostSubject: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 am

Plot:

The star-ship "X-Mor" has been badly damaged in a battle against a another ship. Only a few of the crew have survived, and along with the captain they must get to the nearest planet, before they either starve to death or get killed by the pirates.

We start:

We start right in the middle of the battle.

In this RPG you will be allowed 1 power.

And, you will be assigned a rank, like soldier, or crew-man.

This is kinda like Starwars or Startrek.

You can sign up like this:

Name: What
Looks: Tall, green eyes, etc.
Height: 5 feet.
Power: Can stretch really far.
Clothes: Grey jeans, red shirt.

I'll start:

Name: Zor' Chill
Looks: Blue eyes, dark brown shaggy hair, Scar on right cheek.
Height: 6 feet.
Power:Can shoot blue fire from his hands, once the fire touches something it freezes.
Clothes: Blue uniform, Grey pants, and a golden watch.
Rack: Captain of the cruiser.

We'll start once I have 2 people.

And you must keep your age in between 25 & 40.

Last edited by Chill on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :
Dead in Space - Sign up Left_bar_bleue100/100Dead in Space - Sign up Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 am

Name: Pyro Vita
Looks: Tall, medium build, pale eyes, medium length blonde hair, and diamond shaped marks on his hands.
Height: 5 foot 10 inches.
Power:Imperium Pryo Navitus
Clothes: Brown Leather Armor with various metal reinforcements, an intricate Leather sash, and a metallic sharp designed helmet.
Given by Chill.

Last edited by Sherwoodforest on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:46 am

I have updated the sign up.

If I may ask, what is "Navitus Pryo Imperium"?

And you'll also be assigned a rank.
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 am

Name: Josh
Looks: Rather tall, dark eyes, jet black hair.
Height: 5 foot 7 inches.
Power: Can see in all directions and be invisible.
Clothes: Total black, except for a red hat.
Given by Chill.
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:51 am

Hey, Thanks for joining! We can start now.

And your clothes are a jump-suit Marvin, with a red ball cap?
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:23 am

Yeah, that's it. Smile What's a gunman supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:02 am

Shoot stuff, what else? Smile (not meant in a mocking way whatsoever.)
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:06 am

I know, but that means I can't interact...? And what sorta weapons can I use?
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 am

Sure you can interact. Just because I am stuck in the engine room all day long doesn't mean I don't have a need to talk to a guy. As for weapons, limit yourself, but use your imagination!
Back to top Go down
Charlton Heston

Charlton Heston

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:06 am

Could I join, possibly?
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Sure! I need more people, Although we are 3 pages into it and you'd have to read all of it. Go ahead!
Back to top Go down
Charlton Heston

Charlton Heston

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:05 am

Name: Sorick
Looks: Tall and skinny. short dark brown hair, brown eyes
Height: 6' 3"
Power: Can control all electronic devices, including weapons, with his mind.
Clothes: Hard armor made of a thin lightweight superstrong material. Underneath, plain grey uniform.

Maybe I can be from another ship that was attacked by pirates, and I was the only one that survived. Or not, whatever you say GX.
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:09 am

That sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Charlton Heston

Charlton Heston

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:39 am

I have an idea. How about the pirates boarded my ship and killed all my crewmates, but I survived and remotely took over the ship. Then I landed it on the planet you guys are on. That'll give you (us) something to do (because there's a bunch of pirates on the ship.) Will that work?
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:45 am

Sounds cool, do it when your ready.
Back to top Go down
Charlton Heston

Charlton Heston

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:47 am

Ok, great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Space - Sign up   Dead in Space - Sign up Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead in Space - Sign up
Page 1 of 1