He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBoot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 I_voting_barBoot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBoot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 I_voting_barBoot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

Boot Camp: School and summer activities.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Avrash wrote:
Wow Clay. Now that takes endurance. Like, major endurance.

Thats why i do it.. I find it more important to do endurance then muscle building.
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Not sure if I could either...
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:32 pm

If you started out small like say ride for 1 mile and then run for 1 mile any of u awesome peoples could do it..
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :
Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:08 am

*is pleased that he's awesome and knows he more awesome than Chayah and Avrash* Wink (jk)

Wow, that is really hard.
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:23 am

Hehe, I can't do that here, bad car driver yahoos, and I need to help at home.
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:56 am

Those dirty car driving yahoos and their car driving :mad: Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:06 am

Josh did you say Chayah AND Avrash? Kinda the same person there, bud.
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:32 am

Sorta the point, kid. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:07 am

I can hear it now..."Whatda you mean kid? I'm older n' you!" lol.
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:01 am

Now now you whippersnappers no fighting unless its in the Chow Hall Wink
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:35 am

Haha, no, not fighting. Just recounting Gabriel's teasing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:46 am

Thats ok I was JK...

I am plotting world domiantion through very nefarious means...

By going to Ci Ci's pizza tonight and pigging out
Back to top Go down
Avrash

Avrash

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:07 am

It's a good thing you are so athletic! If you weren't, by all the stuff you eat, you'd be quite hefty!
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 am

Phew wee, yeah ya would! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:38 pm

I don't actually eat that much junk food...I talk about it so much that when I think about actually eating it kinda grosses me out.
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:34 am

You are weird...you talk about it and you don't like it....
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:39 am

WE'll I like it but when you talk about it as much as I do and its actually their to eat it helps to keep you from eating it...

Its like reverse phsycology for eating healthy Camoflauge Smiley
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 am

That's like...weird!
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 am

Makes sense actually. To me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:32 am

I'm sorry all..But the Boot Camp will be undergoing some renovations soon and will become a general discussion area...Since summers almost over and the fall will be here soon...

Please PM me with any name suggestions to rename the Boot Camp...
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 am

"The Talk Place!" Yup...that's it right there...yup.
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 am

I'll be thinking about it! *ow...*
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:50 am

Hey How's everyones classes going?

College is easier and harder then I thought it woould be
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:53 am

My Sophomore year is about the same Jack, harder and easier than I thought it would be. I wish I didn't stink so badly at math, but I'm doing my best.
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 am

I stink at Algebra 2. And it's all review so far! NO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boot Camp: School and summer activities.   Boot Camp: School and summer activities. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next