He Is Risen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based wbsite to disscuss anything form AIO, to life in general

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thank you for viewing HiR. Please take your time to look around and have fun. Please join us if ypu wish to post anywhere though and as bob the tomatoe would say "God made you special and he loves you very much".
Latest topics
» Dead in Space
Information on The Halo EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am by Charlton Heston

» Rate that AIO episode!
Information on The Halo EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 am by Chill

» Voting for the looks and feel of the site is now open
Information on The Halo EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 am by Chill

» Boot Camp: School and summer activities.
Information on The Halo EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am by Marvin

» Prayers for the Pray-ers
Information on The Halo EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 am by Jack Alan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sherwoodforest
Information on The Halo I_vote_lcapInformation on The Halo I_voting_barInformation on The Halo I_vote_rcap 
Marvin
Information on The Halo I_vote_lcapInformation on The Halo I_voting_barInformation on The Halo I_vote_rcap 
Jack Alan
Chill
Charlton Heston
Avrash
Andeslover
rodney

Information on The Halo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Information on The Halo Left_bar_bleue0/100Information on The Halo Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Information on The Halo Empty
PostSubject: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:38 am

If you look under your profile on th efar left you will now see a topic called "The Halo". The Halo is the RPG Rank bar. You can earn points for this rank bar by...

1. Creating an RPG will give you 25 points
2. Posting in an RPG will give you 10 points
3. Joining an RPG will give you 5 points
4. turning a comppleted RPG into a short story is 75 Points

Once your rank bar reaches 100 points you will be awarded $150 merits to use in the HiR BX.
Back to top Go down
https://heisrisen.forumotion.com
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :
Information on The Halo Left_bar_bleue100/100Information on The Halo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:31 am

Sounds great CookieMonster!
Back to top Go down
Chill

Chill

The Halo
The Halo :
Information on The Halo Left_bar_bleue100/100Information on The Halo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 am

I agree!
Back to top Go down
Sherwoodforest

Sherwoodforest

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Do you really? I was almost sure you would object... Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :
Information on The Halo Left_bar_bleue0/100Information on The Halo Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 pm

I'm glad u two like it....

Now to get others involved Smile
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:11 am

What's the HR BX?
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 am

The HR BX is the place to set up shop and sell your goodies Smile

BX- means Base Exchange its the store on a military base
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:05 am

Ah...ok, thanks, Clay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:58 am

No Problem...Also please be patient with the Halo bar... It doesn't update automatically and I can't always be here Sad
Back to top Go down
Jack Alan

Jack Alan

The Halo
The Halo :

PostSubject: Re: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:22 am

The RPG rank bar will now be shut down temporarily... I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes but since I am running out of time to spend here during the next few months...

If you will start and or participate in an RPG then its an automatic 150 merit donation...

But if I find this being abused then RPG's will just be end up the same as any other site...

Camoflauge Smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information on The Halo   Information on The Halo Empty

Back to top Go down

Information on The Halo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
He Is Risen :: Welcome to He is Risen-
Jump to: